Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rustic Outdoor Wedding | TOMs Shoes, DIY Favors + Flowers


Welcome to Bethany and Tyler's beautiful summer wedding at Pine River Ranch. Bethany and Tyler met through a mutual friend at EWU and unlike most dating stories I share, they "didn't take at first" as Bethany puts it. However, I love that they connected years later and after just one date were "hooked on each other since."  Bethany and Tyler found Pine River Ranch on their search for a rustic, but rich setting. They are a very laid back couple and wanted a place where they could be completely relaxed and truly appreciate each other and the beauty around them.
Bethany wore Toms as her wedding shoes!  Perfect for traipsing around our 22 acres for great photos. I love this detail shot of Bethany's wedding dress by photographer Kelly Stonelake who did a wonderful job at capturing every smile and every tear during their big day.
This makes my heart swoon, when I asked Bethany what her favorite moment was she replied: "Our first look moment. I truly enjoyed that. I cried like a baby and he couldn't not keep telling me how beautiful I was." How sweet is that.
 Kelly did a great job of capturing the beauty of the outdoors that we are so lucky to share with our brides and grooms.
Bethany's mother arranged all the flowers for the wedding that they purchased from Pike Place Market. This is becoming so popular among wedding couples and is such a great idea for those of us lucky enough to have "crafty" family and friends!
Favorite Decoration/Detail:* The way the tables looked. I loved the flowers, the gifts my mother in law made, the wooden card holders and the little candles. The guests were also given hand made wedding coasters to take home
Bethany and Tyler were not messing around when it came to cake cutting time! They had a rainbow chip cake :) My favorite!
 Their first dance was to Frank Sinatra, "The Way You Look Tonight"


Thank you so much Bethany and Tyler for choosing us to share your big day with.  We wish you guys an overflowing lifetimes of love and happiness.
.....
Vendors:
Caterer: Country Boys BBQ
Dress: Pearls and Lace
Florist: Pike's Place Market/ My Mother
Hair/Makeup: Laurie Miller
DJ: My IPOD

No comments:

Post a Comment