Friday, December 11, 2009

Holidays are nearing

   The winter months are the favorite and I always find my self excited to spend the holidays with my friends and family. The suites are booking up pretty fast here which is wonderful for the holidays because we get to spend time with all of you. We still have room left this December and January if you are thinking about a last minute getaway. We have had quite a few gift certificates purchased this year for "the person who has everything" or great romantic getaways. (You can always purchase a gift certificate last minute on Christmas Eve when you realize you've forgotten what day it is! I won't tell your significant other when you show up what day you purchased the gift certificate on.)
   As the snow starts to fall I enjoy watching Bailey our chocolate lab "attack" the snow flakes. It reminds me of when she was a puppy and you could hardly see her in the snow because it went over her head! She loves walking with me through the snow and is right by my side "helping" as I prepare the grounds for winter. I can't wait for the snow to build up because I love teaching our guests how to snowshoe, it is always very comical at the beginning and after a few minutes everyone looks like pros! Make sure to stop in after your snow shoeing adventure and I'll make sure to have on a fresh pot of coffee or some hot chocolate to warm you up by our fireplace.
   I hope everyone is finding themselves in good health and good spirit this holiday season and I look forward to spending time with you as you come for a relaxing getaway. Check out our specials page or winter activities for some great things to do while you join us here at Pine River Ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment