Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Real Weddings" Michelle and Chris | Leavenworth Weddings

Michelle and Chris had a beautiful wedding and one of our first "Green" Weddings here at Pine River Ranch in Leavenworth, WA. They spent weeks of preparation making sure that the food they served and the decorations used were locally produced, recyclable, or bio-degradable, and they did an absolutely wonderful job!
These are 2 of my new favorite shots by Garrett Grove (although I say that every week with every new picture I see :) I love it when a bride wants to walk through the fields and sit in her dress!


Great shoes Michelle!
Garrett found beauty in the unfinished portion of the barn
The beverage mugs doubled as their party favors to their guests, a great "Green Wedding" idea! That way disposable cups weren't being thrown away all night!
The wonderful dinner menu of locally producted foods!
Here is to many years of happiness Michelle and Chris! Thanks for sharing your big day with us here at Pine River Ranch!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new pictures of Pine River Ranch. The barn looks great at night. It must have been beautiful for the wedding at the ranch. I can't wait for my next trip to Leavenworth to stay in one of the suites.

    ReplyDelete