Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer Wedding at Pine River Ranch | Blue Suspenders, Yellow Ties, Dessert Bar

Today I am excited to share the beautiful early summer (or late spring) wedding of Andrew and Jessica that I have been hanging onto. I have a wonderful stock pile of summer weddings here at Pine River Ranch that I will be sharing with you over the year. When it is snowy in December, you will thank me when you are transported to a warm, summer wedding, with the sun beating down. 

Jessica looks absolutely stunning in her lace detailed wedding dress and her long wavy hair. I am always jealous of beautiful curls like those! Any ladies with stick straight hair like mine know what I am referring too!

Love this first reveal! And as you'll see below, Jessica is NOT taller than Andrew!!

The beautiful yellow and orange bouquet captured the summer colors perfectly. Her bouquet reminds me of the sun!
I love this shot of their wedding party that photographer Cheri Pearl captured perfectly!
The groomsman looked great in their blue suspenders and yellow ties!
Cheri did a great job of capturing the beautiful view that overlooks the wedding ceremony site. On a clear day the mountains are even more majestic.
The wedding toasts brought laughter, tears and lots of hugs.




Love these seating cards! Such a neat and rustic display. 


Dessert bars are my favorite this year! They are so popular with guests at weddings! Cake pops, cupcakes, cookies and a traditional wedding cake as well!

Andrew and Jessica, Thank you so much for choosing us to share your wedding day with. We hope that your day was everything you imaged and more! We wish you a packed life full of love, laughter and joy and hope to share some of it with you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment